Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Day 22: Just Keep Going

I ran again today and I gave myself permission to not try to go faster. My goal was to finish my mileage for the day, and I did. I actually felt pretty good during and after the run considering I skipped an entire week. The first day back is always a good motivator to not miss any other days. It's amazing how quickly our bodies adapt. God made us so well.

So I'm back in the saddle...again. I'll hopefully run again on Thursday and Saturday. My mom and one sister are coming to visit me this weekend because I'm singing at church on Sunday and it's also Mom's birthday and she wants to go to IKEA. Who can blame her? We're also going to eat at wonderful places and have a grand old time. :) But I'm hoping to squeeze in a run on Saturday morning. Maybe sister will run with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment